Check it's not an emergency
Call 111 or 999 for urgent medical help if you have any of these as your request will not be seen immediately.
- Crushing chest pain and tightness
- New drooping on one side of the face, slurred speech, difficulty raising your arms, weakness or numbness on one side of your body
- Severe difficulty breathing
- Heavy bleeding that won't stop
- Severe injuries
- Feeling suicidal, wanting to harm yourself, or others
Non-Urgent Request - You can request an appointment up to 4 weeks in advance
If your request is not urgent, you can book a non-urgent appointment up to 4 weeks in advance. Please call the surgery to request a non urgent appointment. An adult should accompany children under 14.You can request to see a particular doctor, but you may have to wait longer for your consultation than if you are happy to seen any GP.
Please complete the form below to request an appointment.