click here for help online with Ask my GP
The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help is with askmyGP. It saves us time too, so please help us to help you.
- All our registered patients are welcome, parents and carers on behalf of patients too.
- You can name a GP if you wish (so long as they are working today)
- You may prefer a message, telephone, video or face to face response.
- You can sign up now, with no paperwork.
If you’d like to book a blood test please click here
Please do not Phone your GP surgery to ask about the covid vaccine. The Covid vaccine is being managed by the Health Boards across Wales and you will be contacted when you are eligible to receive the vaccine. For more information click here
We will be closed on the 25th and 28th December and the 1st January. If you have an urgent issue on these days please call 111.
Welcome to the Kingsway Surgery
With patients’ needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Telephone 01792 650 716
My Health Online is a service provided by National Wales Health Informatics Service that allows you to access your practice online. My Health Online includes a number of optional features, including:
- Checking, booking and cancelling appointments.
- Checking your medication and ordering repeat medication.
- Updating your contact information, including mobile phone number and email address.
- Sending messages to your practice, so avoiding the need for a phone call for routine enquiries.
Please check with your practice which ones are available.