click here for help online with Ask my GP
The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help is with askmyGP. It saves us time too, so please help us to help you.
- All our registered patients are welcome, parents and carers on behalf of patients too.
- You can name a GP if you wish (so long as they are working today)
- You may prefer a message, telephone, video or face to face response.
- You can sign up now, with no paperwork.
Welcome to the Kingsway Surgery
With patients’ needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Telephone 01792 650 716
My Health Online is a service provided by National Wales Health Informatics Service that allows you to access your practice online. My Health Online includes a number of optional features, including:
- Checking, booking and cancelling appointments.
- Checking your medication and ordering repeat medication.
- Updating your contact information, including mobile phone number and email address.
- Sending messages to your practice, so avoiding the need for a phone call for routine enquiries.
Please check with your practice which ones are available.