click here for help online with Ask my GP
When you are feeling ill or anxious, the worry of trying to get through to the GP can be the last straw.
Enjoy feeling more in control, as you ask for the easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help with askmyGP from your smartphone, tablet or computer. You can bookmark the link in your browser so you don’t forget and all personal information you provide remains secure and confidential to you and your GP.
It saves you as a patient waiting in a telephone queue, answering personal questions you may not want to discuss over the telephone and also saves the administrators time too, so please help us to help you make the process as easy as possible. The benefits of this are:
- All our registered patients including parents and carers on behalf of patients are welcome.
- You can name a GP if you wish by typing this information in and we will do our best to accommodate you
- You may prefer a message, telephone, video or face to face response.
- You can sign up now, with no paperwork only a few simple questions.
Registered patients of the Kingsway Surgery are able to add a request to this system between 8am and 10.30am, Monday to Friday. All requests are reviewed by a GP and you can expect a response to non-urgent requests within 72 hours.
Urgent clinical requests will be dealt with on the same day. If your problem is URGENT and after 10.30am, please ring the surgery on 01792 650716 to discuss this with a member of the admin team.
Welcome to the Kingsway Surgery
With patients’ needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Telephone 01792 650 716
My Health Online is a service provided by National Wales Health Informatics Service that allows you to access your practice online. My Health Online includes a number of optional features, including:
- Checking, booking and cancelling appointments.
- Checking your medication and ordering repeat medication.
- Updating your contact information, including mobile phone number and email address.
- Sending messages to your practice, so avoiding the need for a phone call for routine enquiries.
Please check with your practice which ones are available.